2. Use a pencil to stimulate relief in your feet.
There is also a point at the center of the heel. Stimulate this point with a pencil for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Don’t press too hard. After some time you will feel relief in your foot.
Do it on both feet.
3. Take Virasana yoga position.
Virasana is a basic asana that you need to do on your knees. This pose is one you can perform even right after eating:
- Kneel down. Your knees should be together and your feet should be apart. You can put a big cushion behind you for support.
- Sit down on the support. Add more height, if it’s painful for your knees. Leave your hands resting on your thighs and hold this position for 2-4 minutes.
- Stretch your legs forward for a few seconds.
Be careful and make sure you have some support under your buttocks to minimize the risk of injury. Don’t practice this if you have any bodily trauma.
Open Next Page To See More!